GAMIC FINALS – VIRTUAL ONLINE EVENT
Monday, April 12, 2021
SAE International and MI Innovation Alliance invite you to join us for the 13th Annual Global Automotive & Mobility Innovation Challenge (GAMIC) Finals. This is a virtual event. Registration is FREE.
Eleven (11) global mobility startups from four (4) countries and United States have been selected as this year’s Finalists.
The Program — includes Innovator Presentations on new / emerging technologies with Judges Q&A and a Panel Discussion.
AGENDA (Eastern Time)
- 12:00 Welcome
- 12:03 Introduction
- 12:10 Judge’s Introduction
- 12:15 MazLite Toronto, CN
- 12:35 Actronika Paris, FR
- 12:55 Secure Things Sunnyvale, CA
- 13:15 (1:10pm) PeerF Moscow, Russia
- 13:35 (1:30pm) ReJoule Signal Hill, CA
- 13:55 (1:50pm) Monk AI Paris, FR
- 14:15 (2:10pm) Keynote Speaker
- 14:45 (2:40pm) BioLive Istanbul, TK
- 15:05 (3:00pm) !Important Ann Arbor, MI
- 15:25 (3:20pm) ChargeNet San Diego, CA
- 15:45 (3:40pm) Kuhmute Flint, MI
- 16:05 (4:00pm) Hyperspec AI San Francisco, CA
- 16:25 (4:25pm) J.D. Power – Results of Brand New EV Studies
- 16:55 Announce Results
Our 2021 Finalists
- !Important from Ann Arbor, US tracks pedestrians from their cellphones and send a predictive pedestrian data stream to connected vehicles in order to avoid collision.
- Actronika from Isaquaah, WA has developed haptic technologies that enable tactile feedback to be seamlessly integrated in human-machine interfaces.
- BioLive from Istanbul, Turkey is a biotechnology company, produces and sells antimicrobial bioplastic granules from olive seeds also designs and develops process.
- ChargeNet from San Diego, CA is building the charging station of the future by transforming fast food and retail parking lots into profit centers.
- Hyperspec AI from San Francisco, CA is disrupting the self-driving space by removing the reliance on HD Maps to deliver self-driving services.
- Kuhmute from Flint, MI provides micro mobility charging infrastructure with ride-sharing services that connects users, local businesses and municipalities.
- MazLite from Toronto, Canada offers an industrial optimization platform for sprays in auto paint.
- Monk AI from Paris, France is an API solution to detect damage on a vehicle and assess of its condition with a smartphone instantly using computer vision and machine learning.
- PeerF from Moscow, Russia creates technologies for automotive and IoT OS and applications. Apps & micro components just work on any OS generation unchanged saving 1/2 SW dev. costs
- ReJoule from Signal Hill, CA is a battery diagnostics and health management for electric vehicles.
- SecureThings from Sunnyvale, CA is an automotive cybersecurity that company offers machine learning based real-time protection.