15th Annual Global Automotive and Mobility Innovation Challenge
The 15th Annual Global Automotive and Mobility Innovation Challenge (GAMIC) will open applications for its new season starting on Wednesday June 1, 2022.
Sponsored by MI Innovation Alliance and SAE International, GAMIC invites early-stage automotive and mobility companies to compete for access to rapid commercialization assistance.
- 70+ industry experts to help accelerate your business and make it grow
- $300,000+ of professional services and cash to accelerate Automotive and Mobility technology start-ups to network, meet new partners; showcase their technologies; and compete for rapid commercialization assistance.
During the competition entrants receive mentorship and coaching by, and networking opportunities with, automotive industry executives and investors, as well as the opportunity to win thousands in business development support services.
With exposure to over 10,000 transportation and mobility executives, engineers, investors, innovators and entrepreneurship supporters, GAMIC draws applicants from around the globe to present online or in-person during the competition.
- Wednesday June 1, 2022 to Wednesday, November 30, 2022 – Apply on F6S – www.F6S.com/gamic15th
- All Selected Quarter Finalists Notified as they apply
- Jan 9, 2023 to Jan 16, 2023 Quarter-Final Events held online.
- Thursday Feb 23, 2023 Semi-Finals Events held online & in-person in Michigan, USA.
- 2023 GAMIC Finals Event held in-person at the: SAE International WCX World Congress, Detroit, Michigan – week of April 17th, 2023
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We invite entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers that fit the following criteria:
- Innovation Space: Automotive and mobility applications
- Innovation Type: Physical (mechanical, chemical, electrical), and/or digital product/systems, testing, manufacturing or other enabling innovations
- Revenue: Less than $1,500,000 in revenue to date
- Funding: Less than $2,500,000 in equity funding to date
- State of Innovation Advancement: Developed a proof-of-concept and/or a working model
- State of Business Planning: Developed an initial business plan covering the technology and a go-to-market plan
- Virtual for the Global Quarter-Final Competitions;
- Virtual or In-Person for the Global Semi-Final Competition;
- Live at the Global Finals held during the SAE World Congress WCX – Detroit, Michigan, USA
EXAMPLES OF GAMIC CHAMPIONS:
Many previous winners and finalists have had products, services or technology solutions focused on:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Materials
- Vehicle Electrification
- Product Design and Innovation
- High Value, Disruptive Tech Innovations
- V2X and Advanced Mobility
- Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Mapping Systems
- Auto Consumer / Value-Added Solutions
- Value Chain / Business Model Innovation
There is no application fee to enter GAMIC.
Apply through the GAMIC portal on the F6S platform – www.F6S.com/gamic15th (NOTE: The F6S Application Site will open on Wednesday June 1, 2022 and close on November 30, 2022).
- Complete The Brief F6S Application online
- If you have a current Pitch Deck you can attach a copy.
Selected companies to compete in the quarterfinals will be notified.