16th Annual Global Automotive and Mobility Innovation Challenge
2023-2024 GAMIC Application Open
The 16th Annual Global Automotive and Mobility Innovation Challenge (GAMIC) is now open.
Sponsored by MI Innovation Alliance and SAE International, GAMIC invites early-stage automotive and mobility companies to compete for access to rapid commercialization assistance.
- 70+ industry experts to help accelerate your business and make it grow
- $300,000+ of professional services and cash to accelerate Automotive and Mobility technology start-ups to network, meet new partners; showcase their technologies; and compete for rapid commercialization assistance.
- Since 2008, 21 GAMIC Alumni Winners have raised $ 260,000,000+ USD.
During the competition entrants receive mentorship and coaching by, and networking opportunities with, automotive industry executives and investors, as well as the opportunity to win thousands in business development support services.
With exposure to over 10,000 transportation and mobility executives, engineers, investors, innovators and entrepreneurship supporters, GAMIC draws applicants from around the globe to present online or in-person during the competition.
- Thursday June 15, 2023 to Thursday November 30, 2023 – Apply on F6S – www.F6S.com/gamic16th/apply
- All Selected Quarter Finalists Notified as they apply
- Dec 4, 2023 to Jan 12, 2024 Quarter-Final Events held online
- Wednesday, February 21, 2024 Semi-Finals Events held online & in-person in Michigan, USA
- Monday April 15, 2024 GAMIC Finals Event held in-person at the: SAE International WCX World Congress, Detroit, Michigan
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
We invite entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers that fit the following criteria:
- Innovation Space: Automotive and mobility applications
- Innovation Type: Physical (mechanical, chemical, electrical), and/or digital product/systems, testing, manufacturing or other enabling innovations
- Revenue: $0 up to maximum $5,000,000 in annual revenue
- Funding: $0 up to maximum $5,000,000 in equity funding (excluding grants)
- State of Innovation Advancement: Developed a proof-of-concept and/or a working model
- State of Business Planning: Developed an initial business plan covering the technology and a go-to-market plan
Virtual for the Global Quarter-Final Competitions;
Virtual or In-Person for the Global Semi-Final Competition;
Live at the Global Finals held during the SAE World Congress WCX – Detroit, Michigan, USA
EXAMPLES OF GAMIC CHAMPIONS:
Many previous winners and finalists have had products, services or technology solutions focused on:
Product Design and Innovation
High Value, Disruptive Tech Innovations
V2X and Advanced Mobility
Connected and Automated Vehicles
Auto Consumer / Value-Added Solutions
Value Chain / Business Model Innovation
There is no application fee to enter GAMIC.
Learn more through the GAMIC portal on the F6S platform – www.F6S.com/gamic16th/about
To apply www.F6S.com/gamic16th/apply
- Complete The Brief F6S Application online
- Attach a current Pitch Deck for your company
Selected companies to compete in the quarterfinals will be notified.