GAMIC’s partners, sponsors and volunteers are vital to the success of each year’s event. They help GAMIC reach new innovation channels, bring new thoughts on transportation and mobility solutions for consideration, and provide market outreach beyond traditional automotive channels where contestants’ technologies could be considered. They are also essential to the commercialization success of the winning companies, which in turn yields greater returns to investors, service providers and the many types of manufacturers in the GAMIC ecosystem.
Current and prospective sponsors, partners and volunteers provide support to GAMIC in a variety of ways. Those roles include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as judges and mentor/coaches
- Leading panel discussions, and serving as speakers
- Providing in-kind services to the Award Winners
- Funding organizational operations, events, and cash awards
- Volunteering to run specific-event activities, screen entrant submissions, etc.
Companies and people from all background have helped GAMIC in the past and are welcome in the future.
Click HERE to inquire about 2018 sponsorship opportunities.