MI Innovation Alliance and SAE International announce the 10th Annual Global Automotive & Mobility Innovation Challenge (GAMIC). We invite early-stage automotive and mobility companies to compete for access to rapid commercialization assistance. We provide:
- 70+ industry experts to help accelerate your business and make it grow
- $300,000+ of professional services and cash to accelerate your startup
Automotive and mobility technology companies participate in GAMIC to network and meet new partners; showcase their technologies; and compete for rapid commercialization assistance. During the competition entrants receive mentorship and coaching by, and networking opportunities with, automotive industry executives and investors, as well as the opportunity to win thousands of dollars in business development support services.
With exposure to over 15,000 transportation and mobility executives, engineers, investors, innovators and entrepreneurship supporters, GAMIC draws applicants from around the globe to present in-person, or remotely by videoconference during the Quarter-final and Semi-final rounds.
Selected companies will be invited for Regional Quarter-finals to be held at three locations – Silicon Valley, Waterloo and Detroit. The Semi-finals and Finals will be held in Detroit, MI.
For the Regional Quarter-Finals, you can participate on-site or using remote videoconference.
Who should apply?
We invite entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers that fit the following criteria:
- Innovation Space: Automotive and/or mobility applications
- Innovation Type: Physical (mechanical, chemical, electrical), and/or digital product/systems, testing, manufacturing or other enabling innovations
- Revenue: Less than $500,000 in funding or revenue to date
- State of Innovation Advancement: Developed a proof-of-concept and/or a working model
- State of Business Planning: Developed an initial business plan covering the technology and a go-to-market plan
- Location: Willing to present in-person or via videoconference at the Quarter-finals in Northern California; Southeast Michigan; or Ontario, Canada
If your product or solution fits in one of the following categories, please apply:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Materials
- Vehicle Electrification
- Product Design and Innovation
- High Value, Disruptive Tech Innovations
- V2X and Advanced Mobility
- Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Auto Consumer / Value-Added Solutions
- Value Chain / Business Model Innovation
Apply through the GAMIC portal on the F6S platform – www.F6S.com/gamic10th.
Complete a brief F6S application and upload your short business plan and initial presentation.
There is no application fee.
Selected companies will be notified two weeks prior to the quarter-finals.