Early-stage automotive and mobility companies with a new technology are welcome to apply to compete in GAMIC.
We look for entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers that fit the following criteria:
- Innovation Space: Automotive and/or mobility applications
- Innovation Type: Physical (mechanical, chemical, electrical), and/or digital product/systems, testing, manufacturing or other enabling innovations
- Revenue: Less than $500,000 in funding or revenue to date
- State of Innovation Advancement: Developed a proof-of-concept and/or a working model
- State of Business Planning: Developed an initial business plan covering the technology and a go-to-market strategy
- Location: Willing to present in-person or via videoconference at the Quarter-finals in Metro Detroit; Silicon Valley; or Ontario, Canada
Participants compete against other companies with related products and solutions. The categories for GAMIC 2018 are:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Materials
- Vehicle Electrification
- Product Design and Innovation
- High Value, Disruptive Tech Innovations
- V2X and Advanced Mobility
- Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Auto Consumer / Value-Added Solutions
- Value Chain / Business Model Innovation
Do you think your company is up to the challenge?
Interested companies must apply through the GAMIC portal on the F6S platform – www.F6S.com/GAMIC10th. There they will complete a brief F6S application, and upload their short business plan and initial presentation; there is no application fee associated with entering the competition. GAMIC judges will evaluate each company and select between 50-60 companies to compete in one of three Regional Quarter-Finals, where applicants can compete either in-person or remotely. GAMIC judges will decide which companies move on to the Semi-Final round.
Update: Applications for the 10th Annual GAMIC are now closed.
Please check back next year!